Avast , Is it the best free antivirus

 Avast , Is it the best free antivirus?


In 2019 , I used to use AVG antivirus to protect my pc , but there one thing annoying me when using this antivirus , to remove the virus you must spend money , I was ignored this threat for a long time (6 months ) , suddenly , my pc doesn't work and stops , then I installed a new windows to my pc then I used avast , the most thing that I liked it in avast is the free scan and remove viruses and make me so happy that is save my pc from ransom ware

You maybe will say to me what about avira ? it can do alot of things for free .

I was using avira in 2011 to 2019 , but it was heavy on my pc

Maybe the others have another opinions , you can say it in the comments        and I hope this article will help you

See you soon :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post